Senior Product Manager, Distributed Identity at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a full-time Product Manager to add to our growing Identity Product team. LiveRamp provides brands, platforms, and marketers identity products in three areas: embedded identity, graph building technologies, and data enrichment.
This role works within the Identity Product team with close collaboration with the identity engineering team with a keen focus on distributed identity, or how LiveRamp identity gets used outside of our walls across our three product areas. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will discover, define, communicate, prioritize, roll out, and support new identity product features that delight our customers. You will own and define the “what and why” of new products and work with your engineering team to prioritize key features that will be core to evolving our identity offerings.
A typical day involves meeting directly with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and communicate new functionality that has been released, writing product requirement documents for engineering teams, working with engineering teams to write user stories that convey clearly defined requirements and acceptance criteria for new product features, maintaining a meaningful long-term roadmap with clear business outcomes, and serving as a higher-level support resource on your products. The ability to effectively context switch is critical as you could be on a call with a VP and diving deep into acceptance criteria with a senior engineer within the span of an hour. We work in a fast-paced environment in which you are empowered to make decisions in a small team setting. We are looking for a self-starter that welcomes challenges and has fun solving complex problems to join us.YOU WILL:
- Own the overall success of identity products in which identity occurs or is distributed outside of LiveRamp. Examples are client-side capabilities to safeguard customer PII that needs resolution, customer’s private identity needs, and real-time resolution capabilities against customer identifiers.
- Work on multiple complex initiatives at once, across different phases of the Product Development Lifecycle
- Meet with customers to understand their needs and communicate how your roadmap will address them
- Write clear, concise requirements documents, RFCs, and user stories for engineers to be able to easily understand the what and why of a product or feature idea
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs within your product area, working closely with engineering team(s) and other stakeholders
- Ensure that all products that you create adhere to our data ethics standards
- Analyze the competitive landscape of your product area to find gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Commercialization, Sales Enablement, and Operational teams to educate and drive the roll out of new products that you build
- Support you and collaborate with you on complex problems with you
- Provide all of the Tools and Training you need to understand our methodology and workflows
- Give guidance and timely feedback on questions that you have
- Offer you opportunities to build your skillset and provide plenty of growth opportunities
- 5+ Years of experience in a Product Management role
- Firm understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC)
- Can research, build, and defend business cases for new product development with little guidance
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Love of analytical thinking with a proven history of solving complex, technical problems
- Experience with Agile software development
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Prior identity resolution experience
- Prior experience at a Supply Side Provider (SSPs), Demand Side Provider (DSPs), Data Management Platforms (DMPs) or Advertising or Marketing Technology Company
- Experience with the programmatic advertising ecosystem or related
- A firm technical understanding of web technologies and application programming interfaces (APIs) and prior experience developing products in these areas
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. San Francisco, New York OR Remote
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.