Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus seeks a Senior Product Manager to bring the car buying experience into the 21st century by driving radical innovation in automotive digital retailing. As the market leading automotive marketplace, with over 35+ million active car shoppers a month, and over 30,000+ paying dealerships on our platform, this role will be working at large scale to empower car shoppers to not only search for vehicles on CarGurus, but seamlessly buy them online or at the dealership from their mobile phone.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the vision and roadmap for automotive payments and digital retailing on CarGurus
- Partner with best-in-class teams across CarGurus such as Engineering, Marketing, Design, Content, Analytics to drive the development of the CarGurus automotive payments and digital retailing platform
- Identify consumer needs and pain points in the car purchase experience, and translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Define and analyze data to determine success of the program and prioritize new market opportunities
- Work cross functionally with the broader business and effectively communicate team plans and results
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills required
- Ability to move fast and think big
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with internal teams, and able to adapt style to work closely with varying personality types
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.