Senior Product Manager, DataRobot Apps
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented product manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives bring automated machine learning to companies around the globe. In particular, this role focuses on helping millions of people across all industries consume the results of predictive models in their everyday working lives.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
- Work directly with DataRobot’s executive team to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Solicit and capture product ideas from both outside and inside the company
- Deliver product requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering/data science and marketing/sales teams
- Manage the entire lifecycle of software releases from concept to launch and sunset
- Maintain the product roadmap and deliver to clients and sales teams as necessary
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a thought leader within the company
- 4+ years of software product management experience with demonstrated success
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in data science, especially predictive analytics
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Advanced degrees in a relevant field (such as statistics, computer science, physics, or MBA)
- Experience creating B2C apps
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in agile product management using JIRA and Confluence