We are the DEFENDERS.
Cybereason Defense Platform provides unified protection for the endpoint, across the enterprise to everywhere the battle moves.
At the heart of our platform is an unparalleled data processing and storage pipeline managing petabytes of data on a daily basis, generating market-leading security insights and responses, protecting thousands of customers around the world. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team to lead this data platform.
In this role, you’ll have the ownership to define strategic vision for big data as a security service and a product line, while partnering with other product managers to provide platform services that power the core of our EDR, XDR, and threat-hunting offerings.
What You'll Do
- Define the product strategy for supporting data services at Cybereason that power our partners, integrators, and third-party service offerings.
- Own the roadmap for big data features, including our next-generation threat graph APIs, data streaming services, and dataprocessing pipeline.
- Identify new product offerings for data access/management and own the delivery from marketing research through design, POC, cost modeling, and go-live.
- Work closely with Marketing on key aspects of go-to-market planning including pricing, packaging, positioning, competitive analysis, and sales enablement.
- Partner closely with field teams to support key customer accounts, engage in strategic opportunities, identify emerging opportunities and threats, and proactively position our product to address them.
- Support field-facing teams (sales, support, customer success, training, etc.) to ensure these teams are trained and enabled on new product / feature delivery.
- Provide critical customer and market understanding to our engineering leadership and delivery teams to foster and grow a culture of customer-first design. Engage engineering directly with customers to help them gain a deep understanding of critical customer/market opportunities.
- Work in an Agile product development process and partner closely with engineering to create well-thought-out, consumable epics and detailed user-stories.
- Overall accountability for the success of the product and business, creating internal visibility and business analysis for quarterly product reviews with the Executive team.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in Cybersecurity and/or SaaS products
- 3+ years of experience working with one of the following areas: big data services, machine learning SaaS services, log management services, or database technologies.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify data required to drive product/business decisions.
- Exceptionally strong written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to create shared understanding through artifacts like documentation, diagrams, and presentations.
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Have the discipline to focus and execute on high impact activities (“Yes, if…” mindset)
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to customer and C-level audiences
- Work with the Ops and Delivery teams to build the operational policies and procedures associated with the offerings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work collaboratively with highly distributed teams across different time zones
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience building SaaS offerings on AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure with emphasis on Security or Compliance a plus.
- Good understanding of multi-tenant cloud architectures and SaaS business models
- Domain expertise in Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Extended Detection & Response (XDR), SIEM, and Managed Security Services.
- MBA or equivalent
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.