Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience Transformation at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Senior Product Manager of Customer Experience Transformation, you will spearhead initiatives that will transform the way Toast onboards customers and operationalizes its unprecedented growth. This is a highly strategic role that will have significant business impact. You will focus on delivering experiences that set up our thousands of customers for success and partner with our amazing Customer Success team to drive Toast along the top and bottom line.
About this roll*:
- Work with the Senior Director of Product Management for Customer Experience Transformation in creating a well thought out product vision and strategy
- Become the owner of your product, taking responsibility for the creation of product requirements, business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics and product roadmaps.
- Work to understand the pain and opportunity of both external customers and your internal customers - Toast’s Customer Success teams.
- Synthesize customer feedback and data into quantifiable opportunity that can be directly translated into product plans.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to understand competitor experiences, and to educate yourself on market best practices.
- Mentor and grow the product management practice for the group, driving projects and people through to measurable results
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of product management experience with proven track record in driving projects to completion
- Preferably 2+ years of product experience working with, Saas, self-service, onboarding or Customer Success teams
- Excellent analytical abilities including the ability to design, iterate, and track experiments to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Ability and desire to mentor and grow a small team of PMs
*Bread puns encouraged, not required