Senior Product Manager, Content Management at Chewy
Are you passionate about the digital shopper’s experience? Do you obsess over details and use data to validate your decisions? Do you have a love of learning and an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude? If you answered “yes” to these questions, this may be the role for you.
Chewy is looking for an Senior Product Manager, Content Management in Boston, MA. to join our Storefront Product Team. This role is a hands-on product management role, as a part of a fast-paced cross-functional team. You will be responsible for gathering detailed business requirements from internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, owning prioritization of feature improvements, leading projects through design and technical implementation, and measuring their customer impact on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated customer advocate, a skilled communicator, and well-versed in leading cross-functional agile teams to deliver results. You have a passion for learning and can balance business strategy with tactical execution.
What You'll Do:
- Own the development and execution of the CMS product road map in close collaboration with marketing, merchandising, and other internal teams.
- Support the delivery of on-site content campaigns that result in a best-in-class shopping experience across 1000+ brands and 500+ categories.
- Utilize a metrics-driven approach to simplify complex and important problems, and invent creative enhancements that satisfy customer needs at scale.
- Define and build features and systems as part of a cross-functional development process with product managers, engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, and end users to define.
- Lead project planning and execution through all phases, including concept development, user testing, technical implementation, and measurement/optimization.
- Document product requirements, use cases, and user stories.
- Act as SME and primary trainer for Chewy Content Tools and related processes.
- Collaborate effectively with a wide array of business functions, including Product Design, Engineering, Merchandising, Marketing and Web Analytics.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of product management experience, preferably in e-commerce or B2C setting.
- A great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple narratives and detailed product requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability turning data into actionable insights.
- Understanding of business strategy with the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priority.
- Experience with third party content management systems.
- B2B SaaS or systems integration experience.
- Sound judgment when faced with trade-off decisions.
- Track record of writing clear and concise product requirements, status updates, and product results.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous environment with little direction, while focusing on high-impact work.
- Position may require travel
- Cross-functional leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to develop teams and lead them to success.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- (For Managers) Experience managing a team.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA from a top-tier program preferred.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]