The Senior Product Manager Conceives of, develops, delivers, and manages products for customer use. The Senior Product Manager work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Location: work at home anywhere
The Senior Product Manager discovers, develops and evaluates new product ideas, enhancements to existing products or strategic product extensions, and translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products. This Senior Product Manager must be able to lead, plan and track all phases of the product life cycle, from inception to introduction into the marketplace and ongoing management. Develops design briefs for new product ideas, including specifications, sketches and/or financial models to present a clear, focused concept for strategic consideration.
The Senior Product Manager will independently lead several complex work streams within a varied portfolio, owning the milestones and deliverables required to bring concepts through the complete product life cycle. In this role you will:
- Guides the end to end strategy, design and execution of pilots for new products or enhancements of existing products
- Guides products through each phase of the product lifecycle process, ensuring compliance with stage-gate criteria
- Influences product strategy and roadmap rooted in consumer insights and analysis of market findings
- Makes executive level recommendations in regards to investments, development lifecycle and prioritization
- Accountable for managing investment and partner relationships in development phase
- Obtain and synthesize complex data to tell product value story
- Organizes results, derive actionable insights and communicate with stakeholders and executive level leadership
- Leads cross-functional team (operations, technology, clinical partners, data analytics) and multiple work streams, meeting all key deliverables and maintaining aggressive timelines.
- Builds excellent working relationships with key partners in pharmacy and clinical programs to enable successful collaboration and measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of product management experience (driving end to end product strategy
- 5 + years or more of Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize data and deliver a clear overview of strategy, opportunity and risks to diverse audiences
- Passion for building inclusive experiences where people of all backgrounds see themselves represented in your work.
- 5+ years product management experience
- PBM industry or pharmacy knowledge and experience
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.