Senior Product Designer at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:12 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 16, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
As a Product Designer, you’ll partner with research, product, engineering, and analytics to identify new opportunities, create and test concepts, and deliver end-to-end solutions. We’re scaling rapidly but we’ve maintained the entrepreneurial, start-up spirit behind everything we do. When you join our team, you’ll help us continue to pave the road in our industry.
What you’ll do as a Product Designer:
- Use and evolve our design system in order to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates on your product team.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate your design rationale.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that our implementation and user experience is of high-quality.
What skills you will use:
- Experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team designing apps; you have helped ship products before is required
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation is required
- Communicating design work with solid rationale informed by research and data is required
- An ability to iterate with low-fidelity sketches and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Figma is required
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions is required
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description