Senior Group Product Manager, AI at Drift
Sr. Group PM, AI
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster.
More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms
Drift has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About the role
Our product organization is built out of many small, autonomous squads who each own a product or critical capability. The squads are organized within product groups within our two core products (Lead Management & Sales Engagement).
As a Sr. Group PM, AI, you will run one product group within the Lead Management product, leading several product managers who own our core AI platform and products.
You will get in the weeds with the teams to make sure we’re building the right thing, while also stepping back and working with peers in product design, engineering, and data science leadership to ensure we have the systems, processes, frameworks, and vision to execute consistently at scale.
You understand the challenges and opportunities of developing AI products and can help our entire team embrace the lessons and principles you have developed in your career.
What you’ll do as part of the Product team at Drift:
- You’ll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams’ solutions solve meaningful problems for them
- You’ll be an expert in the Sales & Marketing AI competitive landscape and will develop R&D roadmaps to differentiate and win in the market
- You’ll influence the product and overall company strategy with your insights and understanding of how AI can be applied to help solve customer problems at scale
- You’ll work with peers in design, engineering, and data science to develop and deliver on our roadmap to innovate and win using AI
- You’ll coach several product managers who report to you, helping them build great products and technology and grow in their careers
- You’ll dig into the details and help your product teams to execute when needed with excellent product management and research work
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You have 3+ years experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS; Marketing or Sales products a plus
- You have 6-8+ years of software product management experience, 2+ as a manager/leader
- You have experience as a PM on AI teams, ideally as a group PM
- You care deeply about ethics and preventing systemic bias in AI systems
- You have led a product management team or group of at least 2 PMs and scaled through individual growth and hiring
- You have built and launched innovative and differentiated products using AI that achieved Product/Market Fit and at least a $10M business
- You bring a strong perspective that motivates, PMs, data scientists, and developers to develop simple, pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- You are experienced in contributing to product strategy processes, contributing on enterprise sales calls, developing product roadmaps, and executing product development processes
- You have a Technical degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters a plus
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your product skillset
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done
- You are detail oriented and organized
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]