Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest-growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia's product organization is seeking one or more Senior Directors of Product Management for either the Drupal Cloud or Marketing Cloud. This individual will be responsible for one or more products in either the Drupal Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
The person is responsible for developing product strategy and product delivery. You will work with Technical Leads, Scrum Masters, and Engineering Teams to set priorities, build/execute roadmaps, define requirements, establish priorities and optimize the product’s market and technical potential.
This position will be reporting directly to the VP of Product Management and will have the opportunity to present your strategy directly to executive leadership articulating product strategy and defending product growth expectations. They will work alongside Product Marketing to develop a go-to-market and expansion strategy and you will also lead enablement efforts across the organization and with our partners ensuring organizational readiness in accordance with roadmap achievements.
Let’s build something great together!
As the Senior Director of Product Management, you will...
- Work with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders (Operations, Support, etc) to define the product experience, bridging high-level business requirements and functional specifications to ensure clear communication and coordination across the business, engineering, operations, and support teams
- Develop business case justification and financials to support investments in platform
- Create and manage the product roadmap, prioritization, trade-offs and constraints
- Communicate roadmap and technical capabilities to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Assess current and new technologies and market/industry trends to instruct platform strategy
- Handle a cross-functional team that successfully delivers and enables product initiatives across the product development life cycle
- Provide transparency into the product life cycle process by making available progress reports and publishing key performance metrics
- Handle rapid prototyping activities and facilitate data-driven decision process while following Lean UX and Agile principles
- Work closely with stakeholders, partners, and customers to understand requirements and priorities
- Identify, assess, manage and escalate risks and impediments, as well as drive and manage change across the board
- Enable close collaboration across all roles and functions and enact lean agile values and practices.
- Institutionalize best practices for Program Management to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality products/solutions that delight our customers and partners
We're looking for collaborative people who have...
- 8+ years of taking products to market using agile methodologies, disciplines, practices, and techniques for the delivery of new and legacy applications
- Experience in writing business cases and crafting pricing strategies/models
- Experience in software/technology firms is required, SaaS or PaaS
- Ability to prioritize while balancing complex technical and business requirements
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience with Cloud technologies, web content management, distributed systems, and the latest trends in digital experience management
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with audiences ranging from developer to executive
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote empathetic, collaborative relationships a requirement
Extra credit if you have...
- Experience with FedRAMP, HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, and other compliance regulations and security protocols a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.