Senior Director, Product and Service Analytics at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
We are seeking a dynamic leader to join our support team. Under the direction of our VP of Customer Care, the Sr. Director of Product and Service Analytics (PSA) will develop long-term operational strategy, provide actionable product feedback, and drive improvements in customer experience across global operations. PSA will deliver key insights as part of realizing our vision of Delighting Customers through Expertise with Empathy.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Serve as the senior leader responsible for identifying and prioritizing opportunities for quality, efficiency and reliability improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement of operational processes, performance management and product experience.
- Develop and grow strong partnerships across Customer Success and Product Development teams to align on long-term plans and short-term execution.
- Be a champion for the customer experience - ensuring it is aligned with expectations and Toast values.
- Travel of up to 25% may be required.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 7+ years of operational experience leading analytical and/or technical teams in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong methodical problem solving skills, comfortable managing metrics and analyzing opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically.
- BS degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.