The Senior Digital Product Strategist- Member Products provides data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large. The Senior Digital Product Strategist works assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Digital Product Strategist leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Develop, manage and prioritize inventory of customer pain points (leveraging all customer data sources to develop inventory and prioritization). Work with relevant partners in the business to address pain points and prioritize for action.
- Develop strategy and action plans to drive customer experience (NPS, complaint reduction)- prioritize opportunities and actions and partner with the organization to execute on strategy (e.g., priority customer journeys/ process to tackle)
- Extremely proficient with MS PowerPoint and MS Word (including working with MS Excel backup data for charts/tables) with a high level of skill creating new presentation templates and organizing complex information clearly and concisely
- the ability to work as part of a team.
- interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- creativity and innovation.
- problem-solving and strategic planning ability.
- analytical skills.
- the ability to cope with pressure and challenges.