Product Training and Enablement Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for someone to serve as the liaison between our product and sales teams, who will train sales reps on new products and implement ongoing training programs. If you have a passion for 3D Printing, and care about the problems we’re solving for customers, we want you as our Product Training and Enablement Manager.
- Enable the sales team to articulate the value of our hardware and materials products through technical product training, and continuing education for both new hires and tenured employees
- Serve as the conduit between sales leadership and product marketing, ensuring that you’re filling the gaps in the sales team’s product knowledge, and effective use of content
- Consistently assess the needs of the sales team, and develop resources to accelerate success with new hires, or within specific product lines
- Promote and demo Formlabs products to direct and channel sales teams.
- Are interested to learn about 3D Printing, and the way it’s changing several industries
- Are entrepreneurial, and can help build the sales enablement program from the ground up
- Appreciate feedback, always look to improve processes, and strive to grow professionally
- Have experience in product marketing or sales at a B2B hardware or software company
- Ability to present new materials to various teams in an engaging way
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop trusting relationships with diverse teams and geographies
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Hardware industry or startup experience
- Content writing experience
- Experience in the 3D Printing space
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.