Product Specialist SMS at Klaviyo
The mission of the Product Specialist team is to provide prospects with the most immediate and high quality first interaction with Klaviyo in order to enable our smallest customers a seamless experience with our products. In this role, you will reach out to a high volume of new trial users, via phone/email, educate them on e-commerce best practices, demo the platform, & remove barriers for them to activate their subscription.
Who You Are:
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- An ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Navigate a high volume of product and sales related inquiries
- Conduct consultative qualification of prospects and walk through demonstrations of the platform
- Help remove technical barriers for our users and recommend software best practices
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist prospects
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Klaviyo to improve customer experience
- Reflect Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.