Product Owner, Manufacturing Data & Analytics at Vistaprint
As a Product Owner on the Vistaprint Data and Analytics (DnA) team, you will join a motivated group of global analytics staff focused on designing and delivering centralized analytical platforms (“Data Products”) for our manufacturing customers.
Product owners are part of a global team working with customers, management, and software teams to drive data product development throughout the entire product lifecycle. They have an exciting opportunity to work directly with stakeholders, collaborate with subject matter experts, and support dedicated specialists in delivering value to end users of our analytical platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to communicate progress and collect feedback as part of the iterative development process
- Gather requirements and synthesize diverse information into actionable improvements to our analytical platforms
- Work with other teams and businesses to identify dependencies, ensure alignment across workstreams and influence decision-making through strong leadership skills
- Collaborate with local manufacturing analytics teams to translate global platform design into the needs and requirements of each manufacturing facility
- Be the “voice of the customer” for our manufacturing analytics teams, effectively balancing customer and business requirements
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs in partnership with analytical specialists
- Enable the success of the analytical platforms through clear articulation of user stories, requirements, and success criteria to deliver on customer features
- Work day to day with the local manufacturing analysts to clarify business requirements, remove obstacles, and constantly communicate and gain alignment on product features
- Create and maintain product roadmap to track progress and achieve near-term objectives
What we’re looking for:
- Fast learner and easily adaptable in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication – written and verbal – and the ability to modulate your communication appropriately for a broad range of audiences (senior leadership to development teams)
- Proven analytical skills with experience turning data into actionable insights
- Passionate about driving and improving analytical platforms
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing business and customer needs
- Positive, can-do attitude and ready to bring energy to the team every day
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business, social sciences, or technical discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant product or project management experience in a manufacturing, operations, or technology-focused company
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
Vistaprint Data and Analytics looks for talented, motivated, and friendly people who will contribute to a culture of collaboration and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We support flexible work schedules that offer a healthy work-life balance, encourage professional development and career exploration, and get excited about solving difficult problems as a team. We hope you want to join us in the Waltham office!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.