Product Operations Associate, Lobby
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Get started in a company that’s changing the game.
The Product Operations Associate is primarily responsible for operating the fast moving DraftKings contest lobby. This is an entry level role with ample opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company.
What you’ll do as a Product Operations Associate:
- Work Wednesday through Sunday, 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- On-site merchandising and lobby maintenance.
- Utilize data to traffic live contests in a way that maximizes revenue.
- Implementation and QA of contest mixes.
- Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field.
- Ability to work on a schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Desire to work well within a team to achieve a common goal.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Office product suite.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.