Product Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* for a change?
As part of Toast’s suite of Guest Engagement products, we are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to drive our existing offerings to the next level and launch brand new products to our customers. You will lead a cross functional team to pioneer new products that will transform how restaurants engage their guests. In an industry with razor thin margins, the products you build to drive repeat visits and higher spend, will make an enormous impact on the businesses of Toast’s customers. You will develop a deep empathy for the needs of our restaurant customers and their guests while working with teams across Toast including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to build and shape innovative new products and offerings. This role is both strategic and technical, and will lead to significant business impact.
About this roll*:
- Plan a roadmap that drives further adoption of Toast’s Marketing Tools and bring new offerings to market, leveraging data and metrics to support recommendations
- Evaluate and manage external partners needed to bring your product to market
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise executive-level presentations on your product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market plans
- Become an expert on Toast’s data assets and infrastructure
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs to understand how Toast data insights can be used to grow their business
- Immerse yourself in the diner experience to ensure that our offerings improve their experience
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products
- Experience leading the development of B2B products
Special Sauce* (Nonessential skills)
- Experience with CRM, email marketing, social media marketing, or other paid marketing tools
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered
*Bread puns encouraged but not required