Product Manager at Examity
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Product Manager to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
We are seeking a collaborative and creative Product Manager to help scale and grow our organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Product, this position will play a crucial role in shaping our product vision and roadmap.
- Engage with customers to understand needs and validate proposed solutions. Become a subject matter expert in our market, understanding opportunities, ecosystem and competition.
- Document and prioritize requirements to drive product development. Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the product team.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization.
- Support the rollout, enablement and adoption of our solutions actively.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and account management to support business growth.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success and inform future iterations of the product vision.
- 2+ Years of Product Management experience in a SAAS environment.
- Creative and curious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and resilient.
- Passionate about customer and user experience; energized by meeting with customers.
- Exceptional communication skills across audiences.
- Experience with Fundamentals of Product Management and common product management frameworks and concepts: ex. Journey mapping, backlog management, story grooming, etc.
- Detail oriented, focused on outcomes and highly organized. Able to manage and communicate status of activities across teams and projects.
- Biased toward hands-on action. Will participate in setting direction and spend a lot of time diving into the weeds.
- Possess integrity, commitment and humor, by doing the right thing for customers and the business, treating others with respect and enjoy working a team.
- Familiarity with video streaming, AI video analysis or identity management products is highly desirable.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.