Product Manager at SessionM
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:45 p.m. (EST) on Friday, December 13, 2019
Come help us create a next generation customer engagement and loyalty platform used by the world’s most innovative brands. SessionM is seeking a Product Manager with 1+ years of experience who wants to grow to be a results-oriented leader driving new features for SessionM’s campaign management tools. We are seeking candidates with great instincts for developing compelling products with a strong focus on the end user experience to join our product team.
- Manage tactical roadmap and prioritize user stories for features within the SessionM Customer Engagement & Loyalty Platform based on the Company’s overall strategy, the competitive marketplace and user needs.
- Write detailed requirements and work with designers to develop flows, wireframes and mockups at the start of the product development process.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods, as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Coordinate feature rollouts with all internal stakeholders.
- Define and track key product metrics; use metric targets to inform product evolution.
- At least 1+ years experience in a product management or equivalent work experience, preferably in building enterprise products, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch.
- Prior product management experience working on a MarTech, AdTech or SaaS product is a strong plus!
- Ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision.
- Must have superior communication skills with the ability to evangelize our products internally and externally.
- Should have a good sense of humor and thrive in a fast pace environment.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with usability testing
- Experience with Agile software development
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO, Dental
- Flexible Spending Account
Read Full Job Description