What Success Looks Like:
- Lead the continuous discovery process by understanding customer needs, analyzing data, soliciting input from partners and stakeholders, distilling challenges, curating ideas and working with the product team to identify potential solutions.
- Ship MVPs by working closely with your product team to define milestones that deliver tangible value to customers; learn from each release and iteratively reach Product Market Fit.
- Own and be accountable for product metrics for your team. Ensure that feature work is informed by usage and market data. Set aggressive goals tied to company OKRs. Own the reporting of metrics post-launch and ensure they are used to inform future enhancements.
- Evangelize internally and externally -- fully understand the value your team’s work provides by providing use cases, data, and reference customers to cross-functional (product marketing, sales, leadership, etc.) teams so that your team’s work can be brought to market.
- 3-4 years experience shipping successful products -- including defining a product vision, focusing on outcome-based roadmaps, creating user stories and managing backlogs.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with engineers, designers, and QA in small, persistent teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a comfort communicating across different audiences -- from engineers and internal stakeholders, to technical and non-technical users.
- Deep empathy for users and keen user experience instincts.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Eagerness to tackle complex challenges and a demonstrated ability to break things down into concise, actionable steps.
- Strong influence skills -- including the ability to influence others in a variety of contexts -- including customers, teammates and stakeholders.
- Experience working with web application usage and engagement data (Google Analytics, Splunk, Kissmetrics) is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience working as an Engineer or UX/Product Design is a plus
- Experience working with Project Management tools (Jira, Trello, Asana) is a plus