Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated, product leader to drive our efforts serving enterprise customers. Product Managers work across Catalant’s leading expert marketplace, as well as our emerging enterprise software business building software to help Fortune 500 companies connect the right people (both internal and external) to the right work at the right time.
As a senior leader in our product team, you will be ambitious, highly organized, and resourceful. You will operate with a sense of urgency to build an industry-shaping company and act as leaders across the company.
What you'll do:
- Own a key pillar of our product strategy and help define our vision and roadmap.
- Lead a scrum team to deliver products that strengthen Catalant’s strategic and competitive position and deliver value for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and our sales team to ensure maximum effectiveness of your roadmap.
- Use data and customer research to validate your hypotheses and keep your team focused on building the right thing, fast.
- Make process and product adjustments in a quickly evolving environment to ensure the success and happiness of your team.
A PM at Catalant is expected to be excellent at four key aspects of product development:
- Vision & Strategy: Capable of finding the next big opportunity for Catalant based on creativity, market insights, and customer behavior. Strong ability to articulate how audacious ideas fit with the broader company strategy.
- Execution & Impact: Can turn a strategy into a logical and coherent execution plan. Consistently make an impact on product success metrics, as an individual contributor and as a team. Can drive a high-stakes project, creating trust across the organization.
- Communication & Leadership: Motivates across various functions (Engineering, Design, Sales, Ops, Finance, Marketing, Talent). Acts as a true force-multiplier, making his/her colleagues and teams consistently better.
- Design Thinking & User Empathy: Raw design sense, an understanding of our users, and the ability to iterate quickly based on feedback. Works in a deeply customer-centric approach.
What you'll bring:
- 6+ years of experience in product management, with a strong preference for prior B2B SaaS experience.
- Demonstrated success defining product roadmaps, and building collaboratively with design and engineering peers.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
- Strong ability to communicate with customers and creatively translate customer needs into product features that drive value.
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX best practices.
- Self-motivated, execution-oriented, and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to tackle opportunities head-on.