If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Team & Role Overview
We’re scaling a world class product team, with the goal of engaging patients with health plan care team members to improve their interactions with the healthcare system and clinical outcomes.
Our product managers are relentless advocates for our clients and users, pursue a deep understanding of the market, and participate in creating a value-driven and outcomes-focused product vision and strategy. Our culture is agile, curious, innovative, data and design-driven.
We’re looking for a product manager with a proven track record of delivering value in software product organizations.
Bring your energy, curiosity, and passion for all things product. Because you will contribute across many facets of our product, you will need to be able to contribute to both the strategy and tactical, collaborate effectively across the organization and demonstrate strong problem-solving. Help our team deliver continuous product improvements that enable customer, patient and company success.
- Build expert knowledge of care management, Wellframe strategy, product, users, and data
- Conduct interviews, client discovery, and perform quantitative research and analysis
- Establish project goals, and key performance indicators
- Define, prioritize, and scope product requirements
- Partner with Design to establish user journeys / experiences and design assets
- Collaborate with Engineering to write, track and test user stories and deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Develop timelines, coordinate releases, and ensure Go To Customer plans are in place to communicate value to internal and external audiences
- Relentlessly leverage data and analysis to test assumptions and validate product experiments
- Communicate expectations and information to key stakeholders
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement projects
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, Lean preferred
- Experience building software in a B2B model preferred
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the healthcare landscape preferred
- A passion for health, health care, and innovation
- Strong leadership, pragmatism, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Works well independently and effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel 5-10%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.