Owl Labs is hiring a Product Manager to join our cross-functional design team. The ideal candidate has brought multiple products from the early concept stage to the real world, with very high customer satisfaction. If you love simple and elegant solutions and have a knack for seeing both the trees and the forest, we'd love to hear from you.
Owl Labs' mission is to solve a problem we've all experienced: meetings suck, and they are especially painful for the remote participants on the other side of the call. Considering the rapid growth in remote and distributed work, this is a perfectly timed problem for Owl Labs to solve. The market is hungry for products and content that make remote and distributed work better.
With $22.3M funding from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, and Playground Global, Owl Labs has created the Meeting Owl, a 360° smart video conferencing camera that sits in the center of the table and uses robotics algorithms to automatically highlight different people as they talk. After launching the product in June 2017, thousands of companies have purchased the Meeting Owl, saying it offers the most natural and inclusive meeting experience they've ever seen.
In this role, you will impact some of the company's most important product development goals.
Skills & Requirements:
- BS degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record bringing hardware or software products to market
- Experience taking a coarse product concept and honing it into a delightful product
- Experience executing effective surveys, including insightful and sound quantitative analysis
- Ability and desire to conduct extensive live customer/user interviews to produce meaningful qualitative analyses
- Knack for bridging multiple stakeholders, both technical and business oriented
Nice to Haves:
- Proven track record bringing hardware and software products to market
- Experience working on consumer products
- Experience working on business products
- Strong familiarity with multiple functional areas (e.g. engineering, sales, and customer support)
Owl Labs is ~30% remote and headquarters are based in Somerville, MA. This role is only available as an on-site position.