Product Manager, Tools
As a Product Manager, based in either Boston or New York City, you will own the planning and rollout of software tools that enable our business teams to excel at their functions. You will interface with various internal stakeholders and have a unique opportunity to directly impact the quality and efficiency of business processes that are the foundation for delivering great customer experiences across Circle’s products.
What you'll work on
- Collaborate with customer experience, sales, legal & compliance, risk operations and finance teams to understand business processes, propose optimizations and recommend strategy for optimal internal software tools that support multiple products in Circle’s portfolio.
- Partner with the various business and operations teams to deeply understand their needs - you will master the day-to-day processes better than the functions themselves.
- Gather business requirements and translate those needs into roadmaps and feature specifications.
- Collaborate with product designers to devise optimal tools experiences.
- Manage multiple projects and iterations, interfacing with engineering teams in order to implement and deliver new tools and features.
- Bridge the business and technical domains focusing on the needs of internal teams.
- Own the rollout of improvements as well as the introduction of new tools across business teams, ensuring maximum buy in, education and adoption through deep empathy, collaboration and business acumen.
What you'll bring to Circle
- You have 2-4 years of product management or technical program management experience.
- You have successfully built, rolled out and operated software for business users, particularly in domains such as customer relationship management, accounting, business intelligence and reporting.
- You are passionate about business process modeling and continuously improving business workflows.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical, comfortable digging into large datasets and meticulous about measuring success of internal tools initiatives.
- Computer science training or a technical background is a bonus.
- You are curious and resourceful when it comes to learning in detail the various specific intricacies of functions such as risk management, compliance, treasury & accounting.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion – you don't need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace.
- You have proven ability as a strong communicator who is used to interfacing with various business functions, as well as IT architects and developers.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.