At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy, support, and resources needed to build cutting edge technology and products for our parent company, S&P Global. As a result, we produce technology that is scalable, robust, and solves the challenges of one of the world’s largest, most successful financial institutions.
As a Product Manager on Kensho’s transformative technology projects, you will be responsible for taking our transformational products from ideation to production and into the hands of end users. We are looking for a Product Manager to work on key strategic initiatives and serve as “chief of staff” on our product team and support the senior leaders at Kensho to drive strategic objectives. Our startup culture is focused on making a transformational impact to our customers and thriving in a culture of fast paced development that can take advantage of new opportunities.
Are you looking to make impactful, scalable contributions that transform the way we think about data? If so, we would love to help you excel here at Kensho. We take pride in our tightly-knit, team-based community that provides our Kenshins with a collaborative, supportive environment to bring transparency to the biggest challenges in data.
What You'll Do:
- You will work closely with the C-level executives to align and drive business strategy and strategic projects
- You will perform industry and customer analysis to determine market opportunities and guide product development and go-to-market strategy
- You will work with cross-functional stakeholders across business and engineering to define product strategy, roadmap, and priority
- You will define and track appropriate metrics to measure product success
- You will gain solid technical understanding of our architecture and ability to develop market leading products and services
- You will engage and motivate the project team in driving company objectives through development an innovative operating model
What You'll Need:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
- You will ideally have 5+ years of work experience in either Consulting or in a Strategy role at a Technology company (prior experience in an Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning is a nice-to-have, but not a prerequisite)
- You have experience evaluating, scoping, and presenting business opportunities to C-level executives
- You have experience developing products to find product-market fit
- You have familiarity leading complex projects with stakeholders across all-levels and cross-functional teams
- You have a proven ability to excite and lead teams, either directly or by influence, to set and achieve a product vision
- You have experience managing and mentoring teams including supporting career development objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
How To Really Get Our Attention:
- You are a self-motivated individual who is adaptable to an ever changing project landscape and able to thrive in ambiguous environments
- You possess solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking
- You are someone who thrives in a collaborative environment
At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 20 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Kensho was founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums and was acquired by S&P Global in 2018. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Our team of Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global. As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.