Product Manager, Quality Programs at Arcadia
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Join the product development team of a high growth Population Health and Analytics software company. Reporting to the Director of Risk Adjustment and Quality Programs joining a talented team of Product experts, take full ownership over high-visibility modern software products with thousands of users nationally. In addition, this opportunity comes with the unique experience of building a brand new product from the ground-up in a rapid development cycle with a team of talented designers and engineers. This is a hands-on position designing and promoting the next wave of advanced healthcare analytics products with a great team of product managers and software engineers.
— Learn the design and capabilities of Arcadia’s measure calculation engine
— Build out requirements for 2020 quality measures
— Lead multi-disciplinary team on HEDIS certification project, including subject matter expertise in measures/coding.
— Build relationships across departments as thought leader in quality measurement
— Achieve full HEDIS plan submission certification
— Inventory list of hundreds of quality measures (including custom ones) and provide recommendations for ongoing support
— Compile 2020 measure enhancements and strategy documented, and socialize timelines across departments
— Working directly with product, engineering to align and execute improvements
— Collaboration with sales teams to identify additional opportunities
— Design and socialize strategy for STARs reporting
— Finalize strategy for and execute on HEDIS submission projects
— Recommend staff needs for ongoing operations of quality measure products
— Identify needs for 2021 reporting, and estimate resourcing with engineering
— Begin execution on STARs dashboard development/enhancements
— Design 12-month roadmap for quality programs and products in collaboration with other Arcadia product and ops leaders
- Primary owner of technical product development and thought leadership for Quality Measurement offerings (e.g., HEDIS, Stars, ACO)
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps and project plans for relevant third-party certifications
- Provide subject matter expertise in measure design and specifications across the company
- Oversee research and design of new product offerings for large provider systems and health plans improving clinical quality and compliance reporting
- Design products in collaboration with company executives, peers in product and access to an advisor network including many of the best minds in healthcare and health IT
- Coordinate with our engineering team and oversee effective development of product designs and requirements
- Support sales and marketing in the growth and visibility of these new products in a fast-moving healthcare analytics market
- Build meaningful relationships across the market to identify trends, opportunities and potential partners
- 3-7 years of healthcare experience, with progressive responsibility for quality programs
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of NCQA Health Plan HEDIS data collection and reporting requirements and processes
- Project/product management skills including development and tracking of budget and seeing to on time delivery of complex products
- Highly skilled in analytical reasoning and interpretation and evaluation of complex information and problems
- Customer/client interaction and management experience, with strong presence communicating complex concepts to customers and prospects
- Highly skilled in Excel and other data analysis products
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Read Full Job Description