We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are building upon our leading US sports brand and continued growth of our new products and geographic expansion! You will be responsible for charting out the future of our Player Account & Identity Platform, building new capabilities, and ensuring we’re able to meet the needs of the industry and regulators.
What you’ll do as a Technical Product Manager:
- You will focus on Player Account Management Platform development, compliance.
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders to define a long-term vision and roadmap.
- Prepare executive-level presentations on your product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market plans.
- Ensure that we comply with regulations and go beyond to responsibly verify and manage user accounts.
- Work with architects, developers, UX designers, analytics, and our operations team to deliver on all Identity related initiatives.
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, test product features, and manage releases of product features.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of technical product management experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing a highly technical product area is required.
- Experience writing detailed product specs and delivery plans.
- Experience working on technical software projects - such as APIs or platform infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience working with Geospatial systems, Identity Management (KYC / User Permissions) and Responsible Gaming software is a strong plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.