Product Manager, Payments & Financial Platform at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:24 p.m. (EST) on Monday, July 15, 2019
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create with a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing our industry-leading business and are searching for a leader who knows what it takes to build products from the ground up. Working within the vital Financial Platform team, you will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and stakeholders to influence strategy and drive execution. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- Build scalable Payments and Financial Platform products that are scalable, reliable and secure
- Deliver seamless customer experiences that enable millions of customers to easily make payments and manage their wallet across all of DraftKings’ mobile games
- Play a central role in defining the strategy, OKR's, road-map, and drive execution, in close collaboration with engineering, design, data science, business operations and partner product teams
- Transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs from different stakeholders into clear actions plans backed by solid data
- Effectively communicate product and feature business value and achieve consensus with business leaders and product and engineering stakeholders
- Develop clear and comprehensive product specifications and get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Finance is preferred
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, building tech products and leading cross-functional teams is required
- You have a good understanding of the payments and financial platforms ecosystem
- You have the ability to continuously prioritize, build, and iterate on products in in a fast-paced environment is required
- You can effectively balance high level, long range vision with day-to-day tasks
- You are able to build strong relationships within and outside of the Product organization
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description