Product Manager, Partnerships at Corvus Insurance
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:32 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
We’re united by a mission: to make the world a safer place. Corvus Insurance uses artificial intelligence to better understand commercial insurance risk. Our software empowers brokers and policyholders to better predict and prevent complex risks through data-driven tools and Smart Commercial Insurance® policies. This allows us to reduce or eliminate the impact of adverse events, creating a safer world for everyone. Drawing inspiration from the intelligent, tool-building corvid family of birds, we are a team of high-flying collaborative builders. We’re excited to meet you. Spread your wings, and soar with us.
This role will be entrepreneurial as you will be helping us discover and develop a new and exciting go-to-market channel.
A successful candidate will be a highly collaborative and talented PM that wants to find and solve real user problems with software.Responsibilities
- You will be an active and instrumental member of the Product Team, which is charged with creating the right digital experiences to delight our users (insurance brokers, insurance buyers, and Corvus underwriters)
- You will synthesize product vision, customer feedback, engineering, and design capabilities to define a shared vision roadmap, prioritize, plan initiatives and build an amazing software product
- You will collaborate with designers to create and validate solutions to customer needs
- You will gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- You will perform analysis to inform, measure and iterate on product development
- You will use both quantitative and qualitative data as evidence to support your recommendations
- Software product management experience using agile methodologies
- Bias for action, proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with B2B software (B2B2B a plus)
- Experience working with product roadmaps, prioritization, sprints, stand-ups
- Experience gathering actionable customer feedback
- Experience being the mediator of customers, marketing/sales, business stakeholders
- Experience coordinating among design, engineering and data science teams
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data as evidence to support your recommendations
- Experience creating documentation
- Experience with Looker a plus
- Experience from a scaling startup a plus
- Flexible and open to change and new information
- You collaborate well with others and are dedicated to the company’s success
- Knowledge of P&C reinsurance is a major plus
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!
Read Full Job Description