Product Manager - Mobile at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:20 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Veeva is currently seeking a Product Manager to join a startup team to work on a mobile product that will have a profound impact on the world and the speed at which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients that need them. In this role, you will work with Vault platform and application teams, designers, engineers, architects, and customers to design and build flexible, intuitive, and elegant mobile capabilities to support multiple mobile apps for many of Veeva Vault applications with an initial focus on our core Veeva Vault platform. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, performance, and customer success.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company so you can work at home or in an office. The mobile team will have its hub in the LA area with team members also in Latin America. You can live anywhere in the Pacific or Mountain time zones
What You'll Do
- Manage the roadmap and prioritization for your product areas, including both strategy and execution
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Work with UX Design to define and ensure the best user experience
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in product management with experience in building amazing mobile app experiences for SMB and Enterprise
- Strong knowledge and understanding of iOS and Android design patterns
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications
Nice to Have
- Hands-on mobile app development experience
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with cloud infrastructure
- Have worked on geographically distributed teams with members in the United States and abroad
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- 1% Giving. Ask us about it
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]