Product Manager, Medical Devices at PathAI
At PathAI, we're applying machine learning in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days of commercialization in the clinical space for us, there is a lot to build. Rigorous science and domain expertise is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
We're looking for a skilled product manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI’s product initiatives. The product manager will work closely with machine learning, pathology, biomedical data science, clinical affairs, quality, regulatory, and business operations teams to ensure that product development goals are being met for successful delivery of a product. The product manager will be responsible for the design, roadmap and requirements associated with the product; and also manage the day-to-day operations for development of the product.
If you are the right candidate, you will be exercising all the scientific, management and operational skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Create detailed product requirements based on scientific and market research, quality and regulatory activities
- Ensure product discoveries are adequately reviewed and tested
- Ensure requirements are rigorously tested, and scalable
- Drive and uphold rigorous scientific standards, bringing consistency to the analyses you encounter
- Oversee day-to-day technical developments in product development, and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate across a range of groups - product, machine learning, pathology, biomedical data science, clinical affairs, quality, regulatory, and business operations
- Mentor, learn, and share knowledge with others along the way.
- Advanced degree in life sciences or biomedical engineering-related disciplines required, PhD preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in medical devices, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and/or life sciences.
- Broad comfort with statistics, quality and regulatory activities.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing project timelines
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.