Product Manager, Marketing Services
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalization and gifts.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local product manager to lead our new software products used by B2B marketers. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will drive execution and create new, transformational products.What you will be doing…
- Responsible for delivery of Alyce’s new marketing-focused products
- Work with our engineering team to manage a backlog of epics and user stories, prioritize and schedule them against our corporate objectives, and bring them to market.
- Partner with sales, marketing, customer success, and operations to develop requirements.
- Evaluate and prioritize integrations with marketing platforms and other partners and vendors.
- Develop implementation documentation in partnership with our customer success team.
- Serve as a member of our product team; participate in user research, release planning and communication, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Enjoy being surrounded by colleagues and able to work in a sometimes noisy environment
- Have a bias for building and releasing
- Comfortable communicating both in writing and through presentations
- Detail-oriented and technically proficient
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of technical experience developing software products for B2B marketers