Product Manager, Machine Learning at PathAI
Machine learning is eating the world. At PathAI, we're applying it in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative.
For us, it's early days – a fast-growing, in-demand business and a powerful product that needs both strategic insight and great execution as it grows.
We're looking for a senior product manager to join our team and help guide our product development toward both customer and business success. If you're the right candidate, you'll be Doing All the Product Things™ in no time:
- Dive into research mode, working with our partners and clinicians to inform product ideas and test our work
- Guide the execution of the product roadmap – conceptualizing, defining, prioritizing, and shipping features and products to further the needs of our users and the business.
- Help shape and develop short-, medium-, and long-term roadmaps for the platform.
- Communicate and socialize product strategy throughout the organization to do business-y things like build alignment.
- Create detailed product requirements as necessary, based on customer and industry research. Ensure that requirements that have a regulatory component are thoroughly and sustainably tested.
- Work with product engineering and design teams to ensure the vision of each feature becomes a reality.
- Create, monitor, and understand the key metrics for the platform, and work to continuously improve them.
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. You've been around the block a more than a couple times, typically via two to four years of work in this field.
- Education. Sometimes it's in the classroom, and sometimes it's from experience, but an MBA's worth of education is going to be put to good use in this role.
- Tenacity. We're doing some big things, and we'll find some roadblocks along the way, big and small. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through or around the obstacles.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.