Product Manager, Growth
About the Team
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
More and more of HubSpot’s customers start their journey with our freemium products and we are excited to accelerate our shift to a freemium go to market strategy with the formation of the Growth Product Group.
We're a small team with a big mission. We want to help millions of organisations around the world grow through empowering people to discover, adopt, and buy HubSpot’s products the way they want to. To achieve this, Growth Product Group focuses on acquisition, activation, retention and monetisation across the entire HubSpot product platform.
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals.
What We're Looking For
- Experience working with engineers, designers, and other product leaders
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- A strong cross-team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Have a strong understanding of SAAS economics
- A working understanding of product metrics and their relation to business metrics
- Be driven by proven results and success metrics / growth minded
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
What you will be doing
- Driving freemium revenue growth against ambitious goals
- Working to develop and evangelize a vision for your product layer (acquisition, activation, retention, monetization), and continue to refine it through research and experimentation
- Partner with cross-functional teams including engineering, business intelligence, UX + design, sales, marketing, and customer success to build growth strategies and manage complex, cross-functional projects
- Analysing and monitoring qualitative and quantitative data on HubSpot usage to develop world class user experiences
- Presenting findings and preparing strategy recommendations to executive stakeholders
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).