Product Manager, Gaming
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love Data? We do too.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Product Manager to play a key role in developing and implementing our business strategy. You will be responsible for charting out the future of our product and platform, building new features across multiple devices, and collaborating across functional teams to optimize those features. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the Gaming product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Continuously monitor and update the roadmap priorities.
- You will identify, analyze, and prioritize new feature requests.
- Work with engineering, productions, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and high-level acceptance criteria.
- You will also effectively balance the often-competing demands of innovation, quality, improvements, and speed to market.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 3 years of experience in product management, consulting, or a similar field.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- You have the ability to collaborate and influence across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, and Marketing.
- A demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology.
- You are also highly organized and know how to juggle multiple projects at once.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.