Product Manager - Fintech/Business Services
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
As Product Manager you will help to lead the development, launch and future growth of a new financial services launch. You will own the product roadmap from inception through execution. You will collaborate closely with external partners, as well as an internal cross-functional team from engineering, finance and marketing to build and bring this new product to market.
- Be the go-to person for all things product, including communication and execution across internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze and prioritize customer needs, demands and opportunities, translating these into features, all while evaluating the impact on the company’s operations and finances.
- Work directly with engineering and finance to design a best in class solution.
- Collaborate with marketing to create and execute a go to market plan that drives customer engagement.
- Develop, manage and coordinate partnerships to maximize customer utility.
- Create and monitor performance metrics to evaluate product success and opportunity for growth and improvement.
- Act as product advocate across internal team, customers and partners.
- 2-5 years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products.
- Track record of success that includes both development and product marketing.
- Highly accountable, with ability to independently lead and coordinate complex projects across multiple subject areas.
- Data driven, with the quantitative skills to analyze data and develop decision models.
- Strong business intuition and judgment. Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate and articulate business needs.
- Excellent people skills - you love working with people and talking to customers.
- Bonus if you have financial technology development experience.
- Bonus if you have product managed cloud-based/SaaS products.