Product Manager, eCommerce
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, project scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities for a cross-functional team
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals
- Work with the design team to improve the UI that articulates the product vision
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Prioritize a backlog for a dedicated scrum team and report back to the organization on team performance
- Continuously propose new A/B experiments to improve conversion and user engagement
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of consumer-facing online product management or related experience. eCommerce specific experience is a big plus!
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- An understanding of the Mobile landscape and experience with responsive web design and app development
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations
- Equal enthusiasm for with high-level strategic planning, but also tactical daily execution
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.