We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Product Manager of Data to define the product roadmap for the Data Engineering team. In this role, you will lead your team in building data infrastructure to be leveraged across the organization while using a combination of data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to identify the highest value priorities for the organization. Through closely monitoring the key performance indicators of your products, you will also strive to consistently optimize them. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Work with stakeholders to leverage data needs and drive the long-term vision for the analytics infrastructure and management platform
- Maintain a product roadmap for a full stack team of developers and production team members
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders as needed
- Effectively balance competing demands of innovation, quality, operational improvements, and speed to market
- Define annual goals and multi-year product vision for the Data Platform
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree preferred)
- 6+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- 2+ years managing a major business platform (data, CRM, etc.)
- You are comfortable collaborating cross-functionally, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance
- Strong comprehension of data engineering and the tools required to execute those responsibilities, including data warehouse theory and technology, Microsoft SQL Server, cloud technology as it relates to data engineering and analytics, pivot tables, and Tableau (or a similar tool) to create reports
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.