Product Manager, Data Delivery at DraftKings
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to leverage data needs and drive the long-term vision for the analytics infrastructure and management platform.
- Maintain a product roadmap for a full stack team of developers and production team members.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break high-level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Effectively balance competing demands of innovation, quality, operational improvements, and speed to market.
- Define annual goals and multi-year product vision for the Data Platform.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Technical Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant product management experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a major business platform (data, CRM, etc.) is required.
- You are comfortable collaborating cross-functionally, including with Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- You have a strong comprehension of data engineering and the tools required to execute those responsibilities, including data warehouse theory and technology, Microsoft SQL Server, cloud technology, pivot tables, and Tableau (or a similar tool) to create reports.
- You have experience with Agile software development methodology.