Product Manager, Content Tools
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
As the Product Manager of our Content Tools team, you’ll you work with an amazing team of engineers on an innovative yet mission critical piece of the HubSpot platform. Your job is to help hundreds of thousands of HubSpot users get found online, and convert web traffic into leads. In short, your job is to help them at the first step of growing their businesses. Working alongside our Machine Learning team and CMS teams, you’re responsible for bridging the gap from the known to the unknown in terms of cutting edge search engine strategy and technology.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own the product related to SEO tools and identify areas of improvement
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
- Craft a brand new acquisition funnel for a new product within the SEO offering
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products
- A few years of experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Content Management systems or SEO tools /strategies
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).