Product Manager, Consumer - US Remote at Vista
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
The mission of the Consumer Team is to help our customers celebrate, share, and cherish all of life's moments! Through modern design and customizable products, we aim to deliver an experience that delights customers, solves their everyday personalization needs and captures their memories for years to come. We are a cross-functional team that is engaged, driven and continuously improves the product and service offering that we have for our customers. You will report directly to the general manager and be responsible for the end-to-end management of one of the consumer team's primary focus areas, including home, stationary, kids or special occasions such as wedding and birthday. You will also have partial P&L ownership of certain product lines, such as invitations, holiday cards and photo gifts.
- Product Strategy- Help define our product strategy and positioning by maximizing consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and analytics to drive marketing, assortment and experience improvements
- P&L Management- Own the P&L for one of the major consumer use cases (home, stationary, kids, wedding, holiday, birthday) and product lines (notecards, invitations, announcements, wall décor, photo gifts) for North America
- Product Management- Define and implement the right product assortment that meets the needs of our customers. You are expected to manage the product forecasting, sizing of new opportunities and own the levers that drive profit and cash flow for our business, including new product introduction, quality improvements and pricing optimizations
- Project Management- Lead priority initiatives, creating and managing project plans that are cross-functional from conceptualization through delivery
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 6-10 years of product management experience with an ecommerce business, including leadership of a small to medium sized team
- 6-10 years of product management experience combined with P&L management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with proven examples of times you have used data to solve a problem and influence future investments
- eCommerce experience, ideally in a position where you have launched a new solution to market to meet a customer need
- "Buyer" or fulfillment experience sourcing different products or materials
- Experience in establishing and implementing standards and processes with a strong focus on operational excellence
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager, Work from Home, Retail, Management, Operations, Technology, Contract