Product Manager - Collector Server at Devo (Remote)
Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
The Product Manager - Collector Server will be responsible for driving the roadmap for Devo Collector Server and adjacent technologies. The PM will have an opportunity to use his/her entire range of skills and interact with Core, Research, Engineering, Security, Sales and Marketing to guide Devo’s approach to the infrastructure that enables the ingestion of critical data for analytics in the Devo platform.
- Gain a deep understanding of Devo's customers, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve their experience and become a recognized leader in the sector.
- Create buy-in for the product vision, both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in product management, technical marketing, product marketing or customer-facing technical roles for enterprise analytics (SaaS) / IT monitoring products.
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure), CI/CD and/or web services / applications development.
- Experience in multicultural and Agile environments using Scrum methodology.
- Passion for building products that are both technically solid and that win in the marketplace.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline required, or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred but not required.
- Data driven and strong problem solver.
Why work at Devo?
- You’ll join a Great Place to Work® certified company where we value our people and provide the tremendous opportunities that come with a hyper-growth organization.
- Be part of an international company with a strong team culture that celebrates success. Share our core values: Be bold - Be Inventive - Be humble - Be an ally.
- A flexible work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you — in office, fully remote, or hybrid.
- Work in an environment that will challenge you and enable you to grow as a professional. Our professional development programs include:
- Company-paid job-related technical certifications, plus you can earn a bonus for achieving certain certifications.
- Personal development plans based on career paths and free access to an extensive variety of online learning courses.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Company-funded learning opportunities for professional development. (ex. conferences, classes, certifications)
- Full support for internal job movements as part of career development.
Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Flexible health benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Employee Stock Option plan.
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of new children.
- A monthly stipend to help set up your home office.
- Rewards & Recognition program.
- Employee referral program — get a bonus for helping friends get jobs at Devo!
- Office centrally located in Kendall Square, Cambridge, featuring a well-stocked kitchen with free coffee, cookies, and fruit every day, lunch on Wednesdays, and an in-office gym!
- Matching donations program — it is important to give back to our community. Devo matches employee donations to many charitable organizations that further our values and those of our employees .
- Gender and diversity initiatives to increase visibility, inclusion and belonging.