Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is a highly data-driven organization that empowers all employees to validate their instincts with rapid testing, learning and optimization. We are looking for a Product Manager to partner with the Analytics Engineering team as we evolve our data strategy in support of our growing business.
In this role, you will ensure that we continue to deliver high quality analytics to support our business, while also developing data-driven products for our customers. The PM will be part of a small team of dedicated product managers who enable developers to deliver products that contribute towards the success of the entire engineering organization. This role will require strong relationship building skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and business stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Gain a deep understanding of our analytics stack and data architecture
- Work closely with each of the sub-teams within the Analytics Engineering organization to support their unique roles in the analytics ecosystem at CarGurus
- Drive alignment of priorities with engineering, marketing, finance and other stakeholders
- Help team leads define the long-term vision and roadmap; define success metrics and maintain a culture of accountability
- Communicate the team’s vision, business value, progress to executive management and other key members of our organization
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of PM experience, 2+ years working with technical teams (data/analytics a plus)
- Ability to develop and evangelize process improvements with minimal disruption to existing workflows
- Comfort working cross-functionally or in a highly matrixed organization
- High emotional intelligence and ability to bring people together across varying personality types and work styles
- Robust analytical skills, and a history of working with data and using it to drive solutions to complex business problems
- Love of fast-paced environments and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Highly curious with the desire to move fast and think big
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.