Product Leader (VP/Director Level)
Come build the future of conversations & commerce
At Drift, we're creating conversations that make our customers successful. We want product leaders who are ready to tackle some of the most meaningful problems in the industry—from building adaptive AI for bot-supported conversations, to designing next generation chat experiences, to bridging the gap between old and new ways to buy. We want you to join us as we change the global buying experience.
- Lead the success of our product in our broad culture of autonomy. You have the authority and responsibility to make things happen!
- Build a product that our customers can’t live without.
- Be the nexus between the founders, the product teams, sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Uphold our Drift Leadership Principles and be the leader you want to work with.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Love working with customers daily to drive insights to build amazing product experiences.
- Have led one or more SaaS products from early traction through successful exit or IPO.
- Are experienced leading multiple teams consisting of product managers, designers, and engineers that move fast while delivering high quality products.
- Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in research, customer discovery, and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Take pride in creating results quickly by breaking large, complex, initiatives down. We execute on small steps to generate visible results
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Uphold quality standards with everything you do.
You might work on:
- Owning a world class conversational bot platform that delivers incredible business results for our customers.
- Owning a best-in-class mobile app that drives the workflow of hundreds of thousands of users every day.
- Owning the conversations experience that handles millions of messages a day.
Who you'll work with:
You’ll be working directly with the founders and people like this:
- Maggie Crowley, Staff Product Manager, joined Dec. 2017. Maggie & the team own our bot features and built the interaction flow we use today.
- Trevor Rundell, Director of Engineering, joined Feb. 2016. Trun is the go-to guy for anything tech or getting deep on a problem.
- Amanda Yee, Senior Product Designer, joined Sep. 2015. Amanda has been at Drift since the very early days and has her fingerprints on almost every area of the product. Most recently she’s worked on the entire conversations experience.
- Craig Daniel, VP Product, joined May 2017. Craig has led product from early growth through today.
What's it like to work at Drift?
We help companies build better pipeline faster by connecting them now with the people who want to buy now. Drift is changing the way businesses buy from businesses by building software tools that make conversational commerce accessible to anyone. We want the world to revolve around the customer, and we lead by example.
Drift hires people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. In product, we have engineers, PMs, and designers with broad sets of skills (from a variety of backgrounds) who are ready to tackle some of the most meaningful problems in the industry—from building adaptive AI for bot-supported conversations, to designing next generation chat experiences, to bridging the gap between old and new ways to buy—through this work, we're changing the global buying experience.
We look at Drift as a constantly-adapting learning experience; for all of us, we believe we're at the forefront of an enormous opportunity. We support one other in our curiosity and creation—which we pursue through small, frequent releases to see what works for our customers. We are enormously reflective as a team and knowledge-sharing across disciplines powers our day-to-day work.
Product teams at Drift are small by design. We want you to feel like you're part of a successful garage band. These teams are supported by centralized groups that build tooling and train on topics like UX, security, compliance, and leadership so we can get better as we grow larger.
We want to work in a company of positive, hardworking people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to succeed in their work, and to help other Drifters improve over the long term (by helping them get better at what they do).
We celebrate wins as a company. Whether it's sales bonuses, trips for team MVPs, or the most "high-fives", we celebrate one another as much as possible. We also have a culture of transparency that we carry on with extraordinary alignment, executive reports, and automated stats for everyone.
In both our products and our people, we aim to share the pains and successes of our customers. We are building a company that is abnormally successful. To do that, we need to both embrace tradition, and seek success that goes far beyond "the way we've always done things".