Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Catalant is looking for a skilled marketer to help expand our Product Growth capabilities, driving user engagement and increasing product adoption with impactful and delightful touchpoints. In this role, you will work closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing to create a contiguous experience from customer acquisition through the entire user journey.
We’re looking for someone who is extremely collaborative, learns quickly, and adopts a highly iterative approach to their work. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to have significant impact on a fast-growing company’s go-to-market strategy, this role is for you!
What you’ll do
At its core, your mission is to design touchpoints along the user journey that will educate and engage Catalant’s users - both the demand side (clients) and supply side (company employees, as well as independent consultants and firms). To achieve this, you will:
- Partner with Product to map out the user journey, define desired user behaviors, and identify opportunities to create touchpoints along the way
- Work closely with Product Marketing to create impactful content to educate and engage users, both inside and outside the product
- Design, track, and analyze KPIs of the user journey; use performance on these measures to inform Product Growth initiatives and product roadmap
- Own product launch campaigns, driving user engagement with new features
What you’ll bring
- Experience in Product Marketing, Product, Customer Marketing, or related fields. We’re open to considering candidates of all levels.
- Excellent writing skills and a keen ability to communicate with different audiences
- Intellectual horsepower and an appetite for tackling ambiguous, challenging problems
- Deep understanding of Product
- Experience with customer support software, such as Zendesk or Intercom
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
What we offer
- The autonomy to help design and drive Catalant’s Product Growth strategy
- Collaborative partnerships with Product Marketing and Product
- The opportunity to partner closely with leaders across the organization