Product Group Lead, App Hub
As HubSpot has evolved as a company, we’ve grown from a single Marketing app, to a suite of apps, to a platform. As we continue to grow our open platform and cultivate a broad ecosystem, we need a Product Group Lead who can drive key aspects of this strategy.
Our App Hub product group owns HubSpot’s developer network - the APIs, tools, and processes by which external developers engage with HubSpot’s platform and build amazing apps and integrations for our customers. We also own the app network, which makes it easy and delightful for users to discover, test, and adopt apps built by our ecosystem partners and integrated to HubSpot. We also own a roster of internally-built integrations, plus tools built for our own product team to enable them to create consistent high-quality APIs, UI extensions, and integrations. This team has been growing fast, and the Product Group Lead role is a new position that will help us continue on that path.
In this role, you will partner closely with leaders across engineering, UX, the marketing team, and other business functions to plan and execute the App Hub strategy. You will manage a team of Product Managers to scope, prioritize, and deliver new features and iterative improvements to realize the long term vision. This is a key initiative for HubSpot as we grow as a platform, and you’ll be right out in front.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Guide the strategy and product roadmap for the App Hub
- Work with your team of Product Managers to bring new product ideas and improvements from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Collaborate with Product Group Leads across the HubSpot product team to identify and execute cross-functional initiatives that will benefit our customers
- Partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to enhance the user experience (both developers and end users) with our Platform
- Define, analyze and own metrics that inform the success of HubSpot Platform
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
- Healthy technical and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate - often without perfect information
- Desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience leading Product Managers and coaching them to high performance
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).