- Drive the analytics needs of one or more product areas, including metrics selection and tracking, exploratory research, experimentation, and instrumentation.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Generate ideas to shape future analytical projects and initiatives.
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, and support.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field.
- You have worked in an analytics or data science role for 3+ years professionally.
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, and Excel to work efficiently at scale.
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines.
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration.
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.