Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market and we are currently searching for a Product Analyst to join our team.
As a Product Analyst, you’ll be a part of the Manager Experiences team which, among many things, is responsible for delivering products that enable our customer administrators and partners to deploy, manage, and report on their Fuze services. You will work with senior members of the product team to help drive key initiatives by researching new opportunities to invest in, developing requirements and designs for engineering, and creating enablement materials for stakeholders. You will report to the Director of Product.
This role offers a great opportunity to develop and hone your product management skills while contributing in a meaningful way to our Fuze product strategy. We are a small, nimble, and fast organization that’s dedicated to empowering every product team member to be as successful as possible.
What you get to do:
- Work with customers and cross-functional stakeholders to identify their business objectives, pain points, and ways to drive new value to them
- Analyze trends and opportunities in the market from analyst materials, trade shows, competitive intel, internal data (e.g. win/loss reports, usage metrics), etc.
- Present research findings and recommend new product ideas to product leadership
- Collaborate with the Design UI/UX team to conduct product user research
- Provide requirements and designs to engineering
- Develop and deliver key product enablement documents including release notes, user guides, sales presentations, etc.
- Evangelize our experience portfolio internally and externally
- Work with Marketing to communicate features and benefits of Fuze experiences to consumers and partners
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Self-starter, leader and motivator with high energy level
- BA/BS preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years of B2B work experience, preferably in Technology or SaaS
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, operations, customer service, etc.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of the organization and with customers
- Propensity to question, explore, challenge, and build
- Data-driven, knows how to look at user data and metrics to make the best decisions for the product