Product Analyst, Orders Workflow at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with a powerful cloud-based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Product Analyst, you will work hand-in-hand with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved products from conception to launch. You will also have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers and restaurant guests directly to get feedback on product enhancements, defects, and usability in order to inform and inspire how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
This Toaster will be supporting the Core POS product, including in-store order workflows and kitchen products. You will be supporting initiatives that impact the entire Toast customer base and will be a key player in ensuring the functionality is rolled out smoothly, both internally and externally.
About this roll*:
- Learn the Toast platform and become a product expert in order to better communicate feature requests and technical user stories
- Write technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Support the Product Manager and Engineering Team Lead with agile development processes, such as grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Collaborate with UX team to define new user interfaces and product flows
- Work with the Documentation, Training, and Enablement teams to accurately communicate product updates to internal teams and customers
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders directly regarding product feedback, feature requests, and gathering customer requirements
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to provide a detailed view of how products are performing
Do you have the right ingredients*?:
- Preferred 3+ years as a Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, or Associate Product Manager in a fast-paced software or technical environment
- Experience translating customer needs/feature requests into detailed technical specifications
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships with many different types of people and personalities
- Proven time management and organization skills in order to. Must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
*Bread puns encouraged, but not required