Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You have at least 8 years doing Product Management in a technical setting. You have a strategic mindset, capable of translating longer term business and strategic goals into technical initiatives; in this role you would be supporting multiple tech teams (BI, Engineering, Data Science, DevOps to name a few!) so experience with a broad range of infrastructure and platforms is highly preferred. Additionally, you thrive at solving problems and driving results - you will get results despite external shifts, dependencies, and blockers. You can manage complexity and ambiguity, and have no problem making decisions with little information but strive to always bring data to the table. Lastly, you can communicate effectively; speaking to technical and non-technical stakeholders is basically second nature.
What the role is
In this Principal Technical Product Management role, you will apply your deep technical expertise, knowledge and experience to coordinate several large-scale initiatives and projects across the infrastructure organization. Drizly has a lot in flight, both organizationally and technically, and this role will be at the center for ensuring they can all progress effectively.
This role is responsible for communicating and aligning stakeholders, creating detailed technical roadmaps, coordinating dependencies, clearing blockers and ultimately delivering results in line with expectations. This role will work closely with infrastructure teams to prepare Drizly for step changes in scale and traffic volume.
This Principal Technical Product Management role will work closely with engineering leadership to manage the complexities and ambiguities that come with Drizly’s scale and potential acquisition in a way that allows teams to focus on delivering value to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead and coordinate several large-scale, complex initiatives across the engineering organization, particularly the platform and infrastructure
- Build impactful tools and process that are foundational to the engineering and data teams
- Work collaboratively across the engineering, infrastructure, and data teams to gather stakeholder requirements, create technical roadmaps, and deliver on expectations
- Outline problems and proposed solutions, supported with data
- Communicate with superb verbal and written skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives and evangelizing to stakeholders
- Independently and successfully lead your own product or program
- Build platforms securely and in compliance with regulations
The Other Stuff:
- Salary Range: $186,830 - $219,800. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.